All our products are handmade on our factory premises in Mookgophong, Limpopo – using only the finest locally sourced materials:
– The ceramic is mixed and moulded to order and then left out to dry under the African sun.
– Thereafter each piece is smoothed by hand and finished to excellence.
– Each product is then individually painted free-hand by our trained ceramic artists. For branded items, transfers can be used to ensure accuracy.
– The items are now ready to bisque in the oven and then dip in lead-free glaze for the second firing.
– Most of our products are decorated with colourful beads to match the design and this last finishing touch is added before packaging.
All items are checked for quality at three stages – after painting, prior to beading and prior to packaging – before distribution.